Firmin René Desloge1
#27292, (17 February 1803 - 20 July 1856)
|Burial*||He was buried at St. James Church Cemetery, Potosi, Breton Twp., Washington Co., MissouriG.1 |
|Birth*||17 February 1803||He was born on 17 February 1803 at Nantes, France.1 |
|1830||He appeared on the census of 1830 at Potosi, Breton Twp., Washington Co., MissouriG; (neis. John and William Casey.)2 |
|Marriage*||21 June 1832||He married Cynthiana McIlvain on 21 June 1832.3 |
|Death*||20 July 1856||He died on 20 July 1856 at Washington Co., MissouriG, at age 53.1 |
|Burial||July 1856||He was buried in July 1856 at Breton Twp., Washington Co., MissouriG.1 |
- [S1628] FindAGrave.com, online findagrave.com, Tall standing shared memorial. Firmin Rene Desloge, b. France 17 Feb 1803, d. Potosi MO 20 Jul 1856; Cinthyan Desloge, b. 21 Jun 1813, d. 22 Sep 1875. Narrative: Firmin Desloge, b. Nantes, France, arr. U.S. 1823; marr. Cynthian McIlvaine 21 Jun 1832. Memorials 10559608 and 5278302, created by Larry G Flesher, photos added by Alice P and Judy Mayberry Belford.
- [S116] 1830 U.S. Federal Census. Fermon (20-29); M (15-19) [____].
- [S2313] St. James's Church Parish Registers (Potosi, Missouri). Book Baptisms & marriages, 1821-1839, p. 87, img. 636/1170. Firmin Desloge, son of the deceased Joseph Desloge and Marie Rozier of the City of Nantes in France, and Cynthyana McIlvain, dau. of John McIlvain and the deceased Jeanne Hord of Washington Co.; marr. 21 Jun 1832 by Fr. Xav. Dahmen; witn. Ferdinand Rozier, E Lamarque, John Gano Bryan, J H McIlvain, John McGready, Ferdinand Rozier Jr., Adolphe Rozier, Orvil E McIlvain and Jas. M Edgar.
- [S20] 1850 U.S. Federal Census.
- [S19] 1860 U.S. Federal Census.