#22780, (circa 1817 - )
|Birth*||circa 1817||He was born circa 1817.1|
|Baptism||24 June 1842||He sponsored the baptism of Vital Cormier on 24 June 1842.2|
|Marriage benediction||19 February 1844||He witnessed the Marriage benediction of Mary Ann Lawlor and Patrick Cullen on 19 February 1844 at St-Henri Church, Barachois, Shediac Par., Westmorland Co., New BrunswickG.3|
|Baptism||28 June 1845||He sponsored the baptism of Peter Niles on 28 June 1845 at Chapelle de la baie du Chimougoui, Shemogue, Botsford Par., Westmorland Co., New BrunswickG.4|
|Baptism||6 July 1849||He sponsored the baptism of Margaret1 Niles on 6 July 1849 at Botsford Par., Westmorland Co., New BrunswickG.5|
|Burial||27 September 1871||He witnessed the burial of John Downing on 27 September 1871 at Ste-Thérèse d'Avila Church, Cap-Pelé, Botsford Par., Westmorland Co., New BrunswickG.6|
- [S1980] Auguste Daigle (transcriber), Registre de la paroisse St-Timothée [i.e. Ste-Thérèse-d'Avila] de Shemogue, FHL Film 928969, Item 10, filmed 1967, Library and Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, online FamilySearch.org, p. 98. Bapt. of Vital Cormier, 1842, q.v.
- [S1980] Auguste Daigle, Registre de la paroisse St-Timothée, FHL Film 928969, Item 10, filmed 1967: p. 98. Vital Cormier, b. 25 Jan 1842, son of Amand Cormier and Barbe Bourk; bapt. 24 Jun 1842 by Ant. Gagnon, sponsors Paul Melançon and Marguerite Bourk.
- [S146] Gabriel Drouin, compiler, Drouin Collection: St-Henri, Barachois, Cte Westmorland, 1812-1899, Vols. 1 and 2 (Montreal, Quebec: Institut Généalogique Drouin), 1844, M-4, img. 38/54. Patrick Cullen, res. Ste-Thérèse in Botsford, and Mary Ann Lawlor, also of Ste-Thérèse, received the nuptial benediction 19 Feb 1844 by Ant. Gagnon; witn. Paul Melançon and Johanna Crow. Lengthy marginal note, mostly illegible, but references 17 Jul 1843.
- [S100] Gabriel Drouin, compiler, Drouin Collection: Shemogue [Chimogoui, St-Barthélemi], Cte Westmorland, 1813-1855 (Montreal, Quebec: Institut Généalogique Drouin), p. 77, B-28, img. 64/150. Peter Niles, son of John Niles and Ann Riley, b. 28 Feb 1845, bapt. 28 Jun 1845 by J Sweeney; sponsors Paul Melanson and Johanna Crow. Online Ancestry.com.
- [S100] Gabriel Drouin, Drouin: Shemogue, 1813-1899, p. 124, B-36, img. 88/150. Margrett [sic] Niles, dau. of Paul Niles and Ursula Pierron, age one year, bapt. 6 Jul 1849 by [illegible]; sponsors Paul Melancon and Natalie Downing.
- [S1199] Gabriel Drouin, compiler, Drouin Collection: Ste-Thérèse, Cap-Pelé/Cape Bald, Cte Westmorland, 1859-1899 (Montreal, Quebec: Institut Généalogique Drouin), p. 198, D-8, img. 105/426. Jean Downing, bur. 27 Sep 1871, age 90; rites by P Bradley, witn. Paul Melançon, Olivier Como [sic] and Olivier Brun.