Zebulon Baird "Seth" Robbins1
#657, (September 1875 - circa 31 January 1910)
| Zebulon Baird "Seth" Robbins was also known as Seth.4 |
|Birth*||September 1875||He was born in September 1875 at MissouriG.5 |
|7 June 1900||He appeared on the census of 7 June 1900 in the household of Margaret _____ at 4441 West Belle Place, St. Louis, Missouri, age 24, b. MO Sep 1875, single, father b. MO, mother b. NJ, Str. Ry. conductor; nei. Quinlivan hh, 4469 West Belle Pl., incl Joseph and Annie Hartnett, fam. 231.2 |
|1901||He was a conductor in 1901 at 4441 West Belle Place, St. Louis, Missouri.3 |
|Marriage||before October 1903||He married Annette Louise Roche, daughter of Ambrose Joseph Roche and Mary Elizabeth Hennessy, before October 1903.3,6 |
|1904||He and Annette Louise Roche lived in 1904 at 2418A Bacon, St. Louis, Missouri.7 |
|1908|| In 1908 Zebulon Baird "Seth" Robbins and Annette Louise Roche were owners of Robbins Jewelry Co. located at 211 North 7th, St. Louis, Missouri.8 |
|Death*||circa 31 January 1910||He died circa 31 January 1910 at St. Louis, Missouri.9 |
|Burial*||4 February 1910||He was buried on 4 February 1910 at Calvary Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri.10 |
- [S27] Vincent W Hartnett, V. W. Hartnett Notes.
- [S5] 1900 U.S. Federal Census. Margaret (52), b. NJ Jul 1847, 6 children, 4 living, widow, parents b. NJ.
- [S58] Gould's St. Louis Directory , 1901 Zebulon res. 4441 West Belle Place, also Margaret Robbins, wd. of Rufus M; Annette res. 1905 Biddle, also Ambrose; appear together in 1904 directory.
- [S27] Vincent W Hartnett, "V. W. Hartnett Notes", autobio prepared for a speech in St. Louis, "[Annette] began work as a salesperson in a St. Louis jewelry store, but in time started the Robbins Jewelry Company. (Her first husband was Seth Robbins of St. Louis..."
- [S8] 1910 U.S. Federal Census. Margaret (52), b. NJ Jul 1847, 6 children, 4 living, widow, parents b. NJ.
- [S1005] St. Louis Republic, St. Louis, Missouri.
- [S58] Gould's St. Louis , 1904:1725; Zebulon and Annette Robbins, res. 2418A Bacon; Annette bkpr F W Hoyt & Co; Zebulon grocer.
- [S58] Gould's St. Louis , 1908:1531; Annette L Robbins and Zebulon B Robbins, both Robbins Jewelry Co., 211 N. 7th, res. 4136 St. Louis Avenue. [There is also a John Robbins, clerk, res. 4136 St. Louis Avenue]
- [S93] St. Louis Public Library, online www.slpl.org, Obituary index, Zebulon Baird Robbins, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, 1 Feb 1910. www.slpl.org/slpl/gateways/article240117800.asp#, viewed July 2013.
- [S65] Archdiocese St. Louis Cemetery Records, online https://cemeteries.archstl.org/Burial-Search, Internment 365894, Calvary Cemetery, section 20. Zebulon B Robbins, bur. 4 Feb 1910, age 34.